Thursday, July 9, 2009

Strawberry Love



For Baby G's 1st Birthday, we celebrated with all things strawberry!


After checking out every Strawberry Shortcake Cake on the web, I designed the cake pictured above left to celebrate. I used a part of a trinket box I kept from my very own Strawberry Shortcake days for the cake topper.



She certainly seemed to enjoy it!

Especially digging into her special cake.


Now here's looking at life through strawberry colored glasses. These little glasses were included in the favor goody bags of all things strawberry.

What a Berry-licious day!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely cake. You are so talented. Do you have a shop or sell your designs? Seeing the Strawberry Shortcake theme brought back such fond memories. My daughter had her bedroom decorated in all things Strawberry Shortcake. She's all grown up now with a precious little girl of her own. My oh my-how time flies. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I look forward to many great post from you and will add you to my list of favorite blogs to visit.

    ReplyDelete